- Wallis C.J.D.
- Jerath A.
- Coburn N.
- et al.
- Koning R.
- Samila S.
- Ferguson J.-P.
- Sugimoto C.R.
- Ahn Y.-Y.
- Smith E.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Association of surgeon-patient sex concordance with postoperative outcomes.JAMA Surg. 2022; 157: 146-156https://doi.org/10.1001/jamasurg.2021.6339
- Who do we invent for? Patents by women focus more on women's health, but few women get to invent.Science. 2021; 372: 1345-1348https://doi.org/10.1126/science.aba6990
- Factors affecting sex-related reporting in medical research: a cross-disciplinary bibliometric analysis.Lancet. 2019; 393: 550-559https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(18)32995-7
- Comparison of postoperative outcomes among patients treated by male and female surgeons: a population based matched cohort study.BMJ. 2017; 359 (j4366)https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j4366
- The publication gender gap in US academic surgery.BMC Surg. 2017; 17https://doi.org/10.1186/s12893-017-0211-4
- Gender disparity among surgical peer-reviewed literature.J Surg Res. 2020; : 17-122https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2019.11.007
- Long road ahead for diversity efforts in surgery.Am J Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.03.021
- Diversity efforts in surgery: are we there yet?.Am J Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.01.014
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion in presidential leadership of academic medical and surgical societies.Am J Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.03.028