- Hälleberg Nyman M.
- Nilsson U.
- Dahlberg K.
- Jaensson M.
Abbreviations:SD (standard deviation)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Health Literacy in Healthy People 2030, Washington, DC2020
- Association between functional health literacy and postoperative recovery, health care contacts, and health-related quality of life among patients undergoing day surgery: secondary analysis of a randomized clinical trial.JAMA Surg. 2018; 153: 738-745
- Ten Attributes of Health Literate Health Care Organizations.Institute of Medicine of the National Academies, Washington (DC2012
- Patient education and health literacy.Musculoskelet Sci Pract. 2018; 38: 120-127
United States Census Bureau. Quick Facts Alabama.
- The health literate health care organization 10 item questionnaire (HLHO-10): development and validation.BMC Health Serv Res. 2015; 15: 47
- An assessment of organizational health literacy practices at an academic health center.Qual Manag Health Care. 2018; 27: 93-97
- Original research: assessing organizational focus on health literacy in North Texas hospitals.Am J Nurs. 2020; 120: 24-33
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Developing a Plan in Your Organization, Washington, DC2020