Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Citizenship and social responsibility in surgery.JAMA Surg. 2022; 157: 532https://doi.org/10.1001/jamasurg.2022.0621
- Origins and evolution of social medicine and contemporary social medicine in Korea.J Prev Med Public Health. 2017; 50: 141-157https://doi.org/10.3961/jpmph.16.106
- Social Determinants of Health and Surgery: An Overview.Bulletin of the American College of Surgeons, 4 May 2021 (Available at:)27 August 2022)
Vieira_da_Silva LM. Jules Guérin and social medicine in 1848: https://doi.org/10.1177/09677720221100211. Published online May, 18, 2022. doi:10.1177/09677720221100211.
- Amputations and socioeconomic position among persons with diabetes mellitus, a population-based register study.BMJ Open. 2013; 3e002395https://doi.org/10.1136/BMJOPEN-2012-002395
- Stress and burnout among surgeons: understanding and managing the syndrome and avoiding the adverse consequences.Arch Surg. 2009; 144: 371-376https://doi.org/10.1001/archsurg.2008.575
- The utility of a master of business administration degree in plastic surgery: determining motivations and outcomes of a formal business education among plastic surgeons.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2018; 6 (Published 2018 Jun 6)e1796https://doi.org/10.1097/GOX.0000000000001796
- Surgeon as basic bench scientist: a play in three acts.J Surg Res. 2019; 241: 336-342https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2019.04.016
- Quantifying the effects of aging and urbanization on major gastrointestinal diseases to guide preventative strategies.BMC Gastroenterol. 2018; 18: 145https://doi.org/10.1186/s12876-018-0872-1
- Effect of sedentary time on the risk of orthopaedic problems in people aged 50 Years and older.J Nutr Health Aging. 2020; 24: 839-845https://doi.org/10.1007/s12603-020-1391-7
- The intersection of climate change and surgery | the Bulletin.(July 22 2022)
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on diagnosis of new cancers: a national multicenter study of the Veterans Affairs Healthcare System.Cancer. 2022; 128: 1048-1056https://doi.org/10.1002/CNCR.34011