- Hughes A.
- Im K.
- Zhu J.
- Saunders B.
- Oseni T.O.
- Kelly B.N.
- Pei K.
- et al.
- Carpenter A.M.
- Tan S.A.
- Costopoulos K.
- Cooper L.A.
- Sarosi G.A.
- Shaw C.M.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A descriptive analysis of general surgery residency program directors in the United States.Am J Surg. 2022 Jun 25; (00440-8): S0002-S9610https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.06.020
- Diversity efforts in surgery: are we there yet?.Am J Surg. 2022 Jul; 224: 259-263https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.01.014
- Gender diversity in general surgery residency leadership.J Surg Educ. 2018 Nov; 75: e68-e71https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsurg.2018.07.021
- The State of Women in Academic Medicine 2018-2019: Exploring Pathways to Equity. 2020https://store.aamc.org/the-state-of-women-in-academic-medicine-2018-2019-exploring-pathways-to-equity.html
- Relationship between work-home conflicts and burnout among American surgeons: a comparison by sex.Arch Surg. 2011; 146: 211-217https://doi.org/10.1001/archsurg.2010.310
- Feeling the stress: perceptions of burnout among general surgery program directors.Curr Surg. 2000 Jan-Feb; 57: 46-50https://doi.org/10.1016/s0149-7944(00)00138-0
- Burnout and distress among internal medicine program directors: results of a national survey.J Gen Intern Med. 2013 Aug; 28: 1056-1063https://doi.org/10.1007/s11606-013-2349-9
- Barriers to careers identified by women in academic surgery: a grounded theory model.Am J Surg. 2019 Oct; 218: 780-785https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2019.07.015
- Program Directors' Guide to the Common Program Requirements. ACGME,