Abbreviations:(MS3) (Third-year medical student), (MS4) (Fourth-year medical student), (SST) (Surgical Support Team)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The formation of professional identity in medical students: considerations for educators.Med Teach. 2012; 34: e641-e648
- The declining interest in surgical careers, the primary care mirage, and concerns about contemporary undergraduate surgical education.Am J Surg. 1999; 178: 177-179
- The hidden and informal curriculum across the continuum of training: a cross-sectional qualitative study.Med Teach. 2016; https://doi.org/10.3109/0142159X.2015.1073241
- The effect of general surgery clerkship rotation on the attitude of medical students towards general surgery as a future career.J Surg Educ. 2012; 69: 544-549
- Undergraduate experience of surgical teaching and its influence and its influence on career choice.ANZ J Surg. 2005; 75: 713-718
- Attracting surgical clerks to surgical careers: role models, mentoring, and engagement in the operating room.J Am Coll Surg. 2008; 207 (800.e1-2): 793-800
- Paying it forward: a pilot program for near-peer support for medical students during the surgery clerkship.Am J Surg. 2021; 222: 501-503
- Workplace learning through peer groups in medical school clerkships.Med Educ Online. 2014; 1925809