Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Valbuena VSM, Dualeh SHA, Kunnath N, Dimick JB, Ibrahim AM. Disparities in unplanned surgery amongst Medicare beneficiaries, Am J Surg, in press.
- Do all patients get the same care across hospitals?.Adv Surg. 2022 Sep; 56 (Epub 2022 Jul 20. PMID: 36096571): 259-273https://doi.org/10.1016/j.yasu.2022.03.005
- Care coordination model best practice: renal transplant program. June 24.in: Presentation at 42nd Annual Meeting of Healthcare Association of NY State (HANYS). Lake George, New York2010
- Primary payer status affects mortality for major surgical operations.Ann Surg. 2010 Sep; 252 (discussion 550-1) (PMID: 20647910; PMCID: PMC3071622): 544-550https://doi.org/10.1097/SLA.0b013e3181e8fd75
- Black women are less likely to Be classified as high-risk for breast cancer using the tyrer-cuzick 8 model.Ann Surg Oncol. 2022 Oct; 29 (Epub 2022 Jul 5. PMID: 35790586): 6419-6425https://doi.org/10.1245/s10434-022-12140-9