Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The diagnosis and management of facial bone fractures.Emerg Med Clin. 2019; 37: 137-151
- Responsible and prudent imaging in the diagnosis and management of facial fractures.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin. 2013; 25: 545-560
- Management of maxillofacial trauma in emergency: an update of challenges and controversies.J Emergencies, Trauma, Shock. 2016 Apr-Jun; 9: 73-80
- Managing craniomaxillofacial injury without inpatient consult: outcomes and patient cost savings.Am Surg. 2021; 87: 1836-1838https://doi.org/10.1177/0003134820923329
- The cost of overtriage: more than one-third of low-risk injured patients were taken to major trauma centers.Health Aff. 2013 September; 32: 1591-1599
- A systematic review of outcomes of remote consultation in ENT.Clin Otolaryngol. 2021 Jul; 46 (Epub 2021 Mar 29. PMID: 33754458): 699-719https://doi.org/10.1111/coa.13768
- Telepsychiatric evaluation and consultation in emergency care settings.Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2018 Jul; 27 (PMID: 29933795): 467-478https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chc.2018.03.001
- Is your face worth it? The cost of transfer for isolated facial fractures.Am J Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.10.039