Female chairs of surgery.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Female chairs of surgery.(Available at:)
- Leadership in American surgery: women are rising to the top.Ann Surg. 2019; 269: 199-205
- AWS Grants and Fellowship Committee: the association of Women Surgeons research grant: an analysis of the first 25 years.Am J Surg. 2020; 220: 1146-1150
Guetter CR, Altier MS, Henry MCW, et al: In-person vs. virtual conferences: Lessons learned and how to take advantage of the best of both worlds. J Am Surg, doi: 10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.07.016.
Lane JC, Shen AH, Williams R, et al: If you can see it, you can be it: Perceptions of diversity in surgery among under-represented minority high school students. J Surg Educ 2022 Apr 1:S1931-S7204(22)00060-5. Doi: 10.2016/j.jsurg.2022.03.003. PMID: 35379582.
- The fragile balance of power and leadership.J Values Based Leadership. 2016; 9: 11
- Leadership during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.Can J Surg. 2020; 63: E370-E371
- Leadership during crisis: Lessons and applications from the COVID-19 pandemic.Gastroenterology. 2020; 159: 809-812