Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diversity in Medicine: Facts and Figures 2019 Executive Summary. AAMC, 2019
- Underrepresented in Medicine Definition. AAMC, 2004 March 19
- Examining demographics, prior academic performance, and United States medical licensing examination scores.Acad Med. 2019; 94: 364-370
- Successfully matching into surgical specialties: an analysis of national resident matching program data.J. Grad. Med. Educ. 2010; 2: 316-321
- Investigating group differences in examinees' preparation for and performance on the new MCAT exam.Acad Med. 2020; 95: 365-374
- Does diversity matter for health? Experimental evidence from oakland.Am Econ Rev. 2019; 109: 4071-4111
- Student body racial and ethnic composition and diversity-related outcomes in US medical schools.JAMA. 2008; 300: 1135-1145
- Minorities in U.S. Set to become majority by 2042.The New York Times. 2008;
- Admissions is not enough: the racial achievement gap in medical education.Acad Med. 2021; 96: 176-181
- How small differences in assessed clinical performance amplify to large differences in grades and awards: a cascade with serious consequences for students underrepresented in medicine.Acad Med. 2018; 93: 1286-1292
- Trends in race/ethnicity among applicants and matriculants to US surgical specialties, 2010-2018.JAMA Netw Open. 2020; 3 (2020 Nov 2)e2023509https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2020.23509
- Underrepresented in surgery: (lack of) diversity in academic surgery faculty.J Surg Res. 2020; 254: 170-174