Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Modifiable Patient-Reported Factors Associated with Cancer-Screening Knowledge and Participation in a Community-Based Health Assessment.The American Journal of Surgery, 2022
- Medical mistrust and colorectal cancer screening among african Americans.J Community Health. 2017; 42: 1044-1061
- Patterns and trends in cancer screening in the United States.Prev Chronic Dis. 2018; 15: E97
- Cancer screening prevalence and associated factors among US adults.Prev Chronic Dis. 2022; 19: E22
- Colorectal cancer population screening programs worldwide in 2016: an update.World J Gastroenterol. 2017; 23: 3632-3642
- Cancer statistics.CA Cancer J Clin. 2022; 72 (2022): 7-33
- The descriptive epidemiology of female breast cancer: an international comparison of screening, incidence, survival and mortality.Cancer Epidemiol. 2012; 36: 237-248
- Under the shadow of Tuskegee: African Americans and health care.Am J Publ Health. 1997; 87: 1773-1778
- Henrietta Lacks and America's dark history of research involving African Americans.Nurs Open. 2022; 9: 2236-2238
- Acres of Skin: Human Experiments at Holmesburg Prison : A Story of Abuse and Exploitation in the Name of Medical Science.Routledge, New York1998
- Ethics gone awry: the US public health service studies in Guatemala.Sex Transm Infect. 2013; 89 (1946–1948): 295