Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
C. Bremner & Rochelle Keene (eds), A Century of Achievement: Some South African Contributions to Global Medicine (1890-1990), University of the Witwatersrand, In Press.
- Thank you.Alec. Surg. 2001; 129: 761-762
- A Walk in the Night and Other Stories.Northwestern University Press, 1968 (Jan 1)
- The Sharpeville Massacre, Time Magazine. 1960 (Apr 4)
- The anatomy of a civil disturbance: its impact on disaster planning.JAMA. 1967; 202: 394-397
- Surgery: an integral part of core curriculum.J Surg Res. 1972; 12: 220-227
- The world's best known surgeon.Surgery. 1983; 94: 582-590
- Alexander J. Walt: Reflections.Wayne State University Press, Detroit, Michigan1999
- The beautification of a hospital and a medical center.Bull Am Coll Surg. 2008; 93: 31-39