- Meyer C.H.
- Zeidan A.
- Beshara G.
- et al.
Affordable care Act, section 1557 fact sheet.
HHS takes action break language barriers.
Abbreviations:LEP (Limited English Proficiency), NELP (Non-English Language Proficiency)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Characterizing injury patterns and outcomes in hospitalized trauma patients with non-English Language Preferences.Am J Surg. 2022 Sep 21; (S0002-9610(22)00568-2)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.09.021
- Affordable care Act, section 1557 fact sheet.(1-3. Available at)
- Implications of language barriers for healthcare: a systematic review.Oman Med J. 2020 Apr 30; 35: e122
- HHS takes action break language barriers.(Retrieved Nov 8 2022 from)https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2022/10/06/hhs-takes-action-break-language-barriers.htmlDate: 2022 October 6
- Language barriers and understanding of hospital discharge instructions.Med Care. 2012 Apr; 50: 283-289
- What is health literacy.(Retrieved Nov 8 2022 from)https://www.cdc.gov/healthliteracy/learn/index.htmlDate: 2022 February 2
- Demands of immigration, health literacy, and depression in recent Latino immigrants.Home Health Care Manag Pract. 2010; 22: 116-122
- Patient-identified information and communication needs in the context of major trauma.BMC Health Serv Res. 2018 Mar 7; 18: 163
- Prospective evaluation of low health literacy and its impact on outcomes in trauma patients.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. July 2018; 85: 187-192