- Fields R.C.
- Bowman M.C.
- Freeman B.D.
- Klingensmith M.E.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Protected block curriculum enhances learning during general surgery residency training.Arch Surg. 2009 Feb 16; 144: 160
- The CanMEDS initiative: implementing an outcomes-based framework of physician competencies.Med Teach. 2007 Sep; 29: 642-647
- Taking training to the next level”: the American college of surgeons committee on residency training survey.J Surg Educ. 2017 Dec; 74: e95-e105
- Implementation of an “after hours” resident educational program in a general surgery residency: a paradigm for increasing formal didactic training outside of the hospital setting in the era of the 80-hour workweek.J Surg Educ. 2009 Dec; 66: 340-343
- Understanding the experience of being taught by peers: the value of social and cognitive congruence.Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2008 Aug; 13: 361-372
- Impact of near-peer teaching rounds on student satisfaction in the basic surgical clerkship.Am J Surg. 2017 Jun; 213: 1163-1165
- Curriculum Development for Medical Education: A Six-step Approach.third ed. Johns Hopkins Press, 2016
- The critical role of retrieval practice in long-term retention.Trends Cognit Sci. 2011 Jan; 15: 20-27
- Feasibility and efficacy of gamification in general surgery residency: preliminary outcomes of residency teams.Am J Surg. 2020 Feb; 219: 283-288