Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Complications after fasciotomy revision and delayed compartment release in combat patients.J Trauma. 2008; 64: S153-S162
- Fasciotomy: a call for proper placement.Surgeon. 2011; 9: 249-254
- The poke test in lower limb fasciotomy: a potentially limb saving technical note.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2012; 94: 530-535
- Double-incision fasciotomy of the leg for decompression in compartment syndromes.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1977; 59: 184-187
- Lower extremity fasciotomy: indications and technique.Curr Trauma Rep. 2015; 1: 35-44
- Acute compartment syndrome in orthopedics: causes, diagnosis, and management.Adv Orthop. 2015; https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/543412
- Standards for the Management of Open Fractures.Oxford Academic, Oxford1 Aug. 2020 (2020; online edn)accessed on 17 November. 2022)
- Fasciotomy through multiple small skin incisions for the treatment of early acute osteofascial compartment syndrome in children.J Orthop Surg Res. 2020; 15: 269https://doi.org/10.1186/s13018-020-01742-2
- Interrupted incision fasciotomy for acute compartment syndrome after extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: surgical technique with a report of two cases.Orthop Surg. 2022; 14: 169-173https://doi.org/10.1111/os.13177
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
☆The survey was distributed to the faculty and head of the departments of various medical colleges who are actively involved in advanced trauma life support (ATLS) programme in India. Armed Forces surgeons, orthopedic surgeons and vascular surgeons who also deal with a significant number of trauma patients were also included. The link was shared by email and social media. Participation was voluntary. The drawback of such an approach is lack of exact denominator and hence the response rate is not known.