Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diversity improves performance and outcomes.J Natl Med Assoc. 2019; 111: 383-392
- An exploration of myths, barriers, and strategies for improving diversity among STS members.Ann Thorac Surg. 2019; 108: 1617-1624
- An analysis of gender disparities amongst United States medical students, general surgery residents, vascular surgery trainees, and the vascular surgery workforce.J Vasc Surg. 2022; 75: 5-9
- Examination of intersectionality and the pipeline for Black academic surgeons.JAMA Surg. 2022; 157: 327-334
- Mentorship of underrepresented minorities and women in surgery.Am J Surg. 2021; 221: 768-769
- Diversification of academic surgery, its leadership, and the importance of intersectionality.JAMA Surg. 2021; 156: 748-756
- Equity, diversity, and inclusion in academic American surgery faculty: an elusive dream.J Surg Res. 2021; 258: 179-186
- Expanding the orthopaedic pipeline: the B.O.N.E.S. initiative.J Surg Educ. 2020; 77: 704-709
- Outcomes of a pilot virtual mentorship program for medical students interested in surgery.Am J Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.07.004
- The Big Sibling program: impact of a medical student-resident mentorship program during the surgery clerkship.Am J Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.07.009
- Self-efficacy toward a healthcare career among minority high school students in a surgical pipeline program: a mixed methods study.J Surg Educ. 2021; 78: 1896-1904
- Implementing surgical mentorship in a resource-constrained context: a mixed methods assessment of the experiences of mentees, mentors, and leaders, and lessons learned.BMC Med Educ. 2022; 22: 653