Sleep and sleep disorders.
Stress in AmericaTM Survey.
- Dyrbye L.N.
- West C.P.
- Satele D.
- et al.
Abbreviations:TACC (Transplant Accreditation and Certification Council)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sleep and sleep disorders.
- Colten H.R. Altevogt B.M. Sleep Disorders and Sleep Deprivation: An Unmet Public Health Problem. National Academies Press (US), Washington (DC)2006 (2006)
- Stress in AmericaTM Survey.2022https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/stress/2022/concerned-future-inflationDate accessed: December 30, 2022
- Burnout among U.S. medical students, residents, and early career physicians relative to the general U.S. population.Acad Med. 2014; 89: 443-451https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0000000000000134
- Biophysiological stress and sleep deprivation among abdominal transplant surgery fellows: a prospective multi-institutional study using a wearable device.Am J Surg. 2022; (Published online November 8)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.11.004
- The learning curve of deceased donor liver transplant during fellowship training.Am J Transplant. 2021; 21: 3573-3582https://doi.org/10.1111/ajt.16720
- Organ procurement center allows for daytime liver transplantation with less resource utilization: may address burnout, pipeline, and safety for field of transplantation.Am J Transplant. 2019; 19: 1296-1304https://doi.org/10.1111/ajt.15129
- Transplantation of discarded livers following viability testing with normothermic machine perfusion.Nat Commun. 2020; 11: 2939https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-020-16251-3
- Sequential hypothermic and normothermic machine perfusion enables safe transplantation of high-risk donor livers.Am J Transplant. 2022; 22: 1658-1670https://doi.org/10.1111/ajt.17022