- Roberts N.K.
- Williams R.G.
- Kim M.J.
- Dunnington G.L.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The briefing, intraoperative teaching, debriefing model for teaching in the operating room.J Am Coll Surg. 2009 Feb; 208 (Epub 2008 Dec 4. PMID: 19228544): 299-303https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2008.10.024
- A five-step “microskills” model of clinical teaching.J Am Board Fam Pract. 1992; 5: 419-424
- Preoperative priming results in improved operative performance with surgical trainees.Am J Surg. 2022 Nov 28; (S0002-9610(22)00772-3, Epub ahead of print. PMID: 36460492)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.11.033
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on surgical training and learner well-being: report of a survey of general surgery and other surgical specialty educators.J Am Coll Surg. 2020 Dec; 231 (Epub 2020 Sep 12. PMID: 32931914; PMCID: PMC7486868): 613-626https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2020.08.766
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on surgical trainee education and well-being spring 2020-winter 2020: a path forward.Am J Surg. 2022 Feb; 223 (Epub 2021 Jun 9. PMID: 34272062; PMCID: PMC8692170): 395-403https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2021.05.018
- Virtual reality in neurosurgery: beyond neurosurgical planning.Int J Environ Res Publ Health. 2022 Feb 2; 19 (PMID: 35162742; PMCID: PMC8835688): 1719https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph19031719
- Comparative cost of virtual reality training and live exercises for training hospital workers for evacuation.Comput Inform Nurs. 2019 Sep; 37 (PMID: 31166203; PMCID: PMC7231540): 446-454https://doi.org/10.1097/CIN.0000000000000540