- Barrios C.H.
- Reinert T.
- Werutsky G.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Breast Cancer | The Cancer Atlas [Internet]. [cited 2022 Dec 24]. Available from: https://canceratlas.cancer.org/the-burden/breast-cancer/.
- Global Breast Cancer Research: Moving Forward.([Internet]) American Society of Clinical Oncology Educational Book, 2018 May 23https://doi.org/10.1200/EDBK_209183 (38):441–50. Available from:
- Breast cancer in Brazil: present status and future goals.Lancet Oncol. 2012 Mar 1; 13 ([Internet]) ([cited 2022 Dec 24], e95–102. Available from: http://www.thelancet.com/article/S1470204511703230/fulltext)
- Planning cancer control in Latin America and the Caribbean.Lancet Oncol. 2013 Apr 1; 14 ([Internet]) ([cited 2022 Dec 24], Available from: http://www.thelancet.com/article/S1470204513700482/fulltext): 391-436
- Breast cancer in South America: challenges to improve early detection and medical management of a public health problem.J Clin Oncol. 2001 Sep 1; 19 ([Internet].) ([cited 2022 Dec 24], Available from: http://intl.jco.org/cgi/content/full/19/18/118S): 118S-124S
- Optimisation of breast cancer management in low-resource and middle-resource countries: executive summary of the Breast Health Global Initiative consensus, 2010.Lancet Oncol. 2011 Apr 1; 12 ([Internet]) ([cited 2022 Dec 24], 387–98. Available from: http://www.thelancet.com/article/S1470204511700316/fulltext)
- Cancer mortality predictions for 2017 in Latin America.Ann Oncol. 2017 Sep 1; 28 ([Internet]) ([cited 2022 Dec 24];, 2286–97. Available from: http://www.annalsofoncology.org/article/S0923753419352536/fulltext)
- Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer, 1975–2014, Featuring Survival.([Internet]) JNCI Journal of the National Cancer Institute, 2017 Sep 1 ([cited 2022 Dec 24];109(9). Available from:)
- Genetic cancer risk assessment for breast cancer in Latin America.Rev Invest Clin. 2017 Mar 1; 69 ([Internet]) ([cited 2022 Dec 24], Available from:): 94
- Obesity and breast cancer prognosis: evidence, challenges, and opportunities.J Clin Oncol. 2016 Dec 10; 34: 4203-4216
- Global, regional, and national prevalence of overweight and obesity in children and adults during 1980-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013.Lancet. 2014 Aug 30; 384 ([Internet]) ([cited 2022 Dec 24], 766–81. Available from: http://www.thelancet.com/article/S0140673614604608/fulltext)
- Breast cancer in Latin America: a map of the disease in the region.Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book. 2018 May 23; 38 ([Internet]) ([cited 2022 Dec 24], 451–6. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30231404)
- Breast Cancer in Latin America.(Cancer [Internet])2008 Oct 15 ([cited 2022 Dec 24], 113(S8):2359–65. Available from: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/cncr.23834)
- Breast cancer in Latin America: experts perceptions compared with medical care standards.Breast. 2010 Feb 1; 19 ([Internet]) ([cited 2022 Dec 24], 50–4. Available from: http://www.thebreastonline.com/article/S0960977609001490/fulltext)