- Despande A.J.
- Bhandarkar A.
- Bobo W.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Examining the relationship between severe persistent mental illness and surgical outcomes in women undergoing mastectomy for breast cancer.Am J Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.12.019
- The consideration for outpatient mastectomy during the COVID-19 global pandemic.Am J Surg. 2021; 222: 290-291https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2020.12.043
- Influence of physician, patient, and health care system characteristics on the use of outpatient mastectomy.Am J Surg. 2016; 211: 802-809https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2015.10.021
- Enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS): protocols in post-mastectomy breast reconstruction.Curr Breast Cancer Rep. 2020; 12: 398-404https://doi.org/10.1007/s12609-020-00378-9
- Statewide episode spending variation of mastectomy for breast cancer.J Am Coll Surg. 2022; 234: 14-23https://doi.org/10.1097/XCS.0000000000000005
- Development of a screening tool for the identification of psychooncological treatment need in breast cancer patients.Psycho Oncol. 2009 Sep; 18: 974-983https://doi.org/10.1002/pon.1480
- Contralateral prophylactic mastectomy consensus statement from the American society of breast surgeons: additional considerations and a framework for shared decision making.Ann Surg Oncol. 2016; 23: 3106-3111https://doi.org/10.1245/s10434-016-5408-8
- Survival after bilateral risk-reducing mastectomy in healthy BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2019; 177: 723-733https://doi.org/10.1007/s10549-019-05345-2
- Survival outcomes after contralateral prophylactic mastectomy: a decision analysis.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2014; 106 (Published 2014 Jul 16): dju160https://doi.org/10.1093/jnci/dju160
- Impact of preexisting mental illness on all-cause and breast cancer-specific mortality in elderly patients with breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2017 Dec 20; 35: 4012-4018