Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- About 150,000 People in Ukraine Are Using SpaceX's Starlink Internet Service Daily.2022 (government official says)
- Real-time Internet connections: implications for surgical decision making in laparoscopy.Ann Surg. Aug 2001; 234: 165-171https://doi.org/10.1097/00000658-200108000-00005
- Leveraging 5G technology for robotic surgery and cancer care.Cancer Reports. 2022; : e1595
- Health-related internet use in older primary care patients.Gerontology. 2012; 58: 164-170https://doi.org/10.1159/000329340
- Healthcare assistance to COVID-19 patient using internet of things (IoT) enabled technologies.Mater Today Proc. 2021; (2021/07/24/)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2021.07.379
- Do Americans lacking a local orthopaedic surgeon have adequate broadband for telehealth?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2022; (10-1097)
- A need for digitally inclusive health care service in the United States: recommendations for clinicians and health care systems.Perm J. 2022; 26: 149-153
- Musk says SpaceX cannot fund Ukraine's vital Starlink internet indefinitely.(@Reuters. Updated 2022-10-14)https://www.reuters.com/technology/musk-says-spacex-cannot-fund-ukraines-starlink-internet-indefinitely-2022-10-14/
- Ukraine suffered a comms outage when 1,300 SpaceX satellite units went offline over funding issues | CNN Politics.(@cnnpolitics. Updated 2022-11-04)https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/04/politics/spacex-ukraine-elon-musk-starlink-internet-outage/index.html
- Transatlantic robot-assisted telesurgery.Nature. 2001; 413: 379-380