Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Invited Commentary on “The influence of music on the surgical task performance: a systematic review” and prioritizing effective communication first.Int J Surg. 2019 Dec 28; 74: 39https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijsu.2019.12.028
- The influence of music on the surgical task performance: a systematic review.Int J Surg. 2019 Nov 22; (pii: S1743-9191): 30333-30334https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijsu.2019.11.012
- The effect of defined auditory conditions versus mental loading on the laparoscopic motor skill performance of experts.Surg Endosc. 2010; 24: 1347-1352https://doi.org/10.1007/s00464-009-0772-0
- Music meets surgery: two sides to the art of “healing”.Surg Endosc. 2013; 27: 719-723https://doi.org/10.1007/s00464-012-2525-8
- Randomized controlled trial investigating the effect of music on the virtual reality laparoscopic learning performance of novice surgeons.Surg Endosc. 2008; 22: 2416-2420https://doi.org/10.1007/s00464-008-0040-8