In the April Issue of the American Journal of Surgery (AJS) we feature the manuscripts listed below:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Disparities in unplanned surgery amongst medicare beneficiaries.Am J Surg. 2023; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.08.018
- Unplanned surgery: role of social determinants of health.Am J Surg. 2023; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.10.038
- Socioeconomic disparities and bariatric surgery outcomes: a qualitative study.Am J Surg. 2023; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.09.049
- No Excuses: identifying Barriers to post-bariatric surgery weight loss.Am J Surg. 2023; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.10.062
- Modifiable patient-reported factors associated with cancer-screening knowledge and participation in a community-based health assessment.Am J Surg. 2023; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.10.059
- To screen or not to screen: a key decision that reflects health literacy and trust.Am J Surg. 2023; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.11.006
- The future of surgery - Increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion through early mentorship.Am J Surg. 2023; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.12.011
- Using the operating microscope to improve ergonomics for thyroidectomy.Am J Surg. 2023; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.12.004
- The importance of allyship in Academic Surgery.Am J Surg. 2023; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.10.058
- How to determine the end points of leg fasciotomy.Am J Surg. 2023; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.12.010
Published online: February 19, 2023
© 2023 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.