Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Ashhurst, A. P. C. Surgery, Its Principles and Practise, Lea & Febiger.
- Fractures of the Humerus.American Journal of Surgery. June, 1924; xxxviii: 140
Cotton, Frederic. Dislocations and Joint Fractures, W. B. Saunders Co.
Cunningham. Text Book of Anatomy, Wm. Wood & Company, New York.
- Glasgow Med. Journal. 1923; xcix: 81
- Clinical Journal. October 26, 1904;
- Jour. Amer. Med. Assoc. July 31, 1909; liii: 375
Piersol, G. A. Human Anatomy, Fifth edition, J. B. Lippincott Co.
- Fractures of the Humerus.N. Y. State Med. Jour. April 10, 1925; xxv: 606
- The Treatment of Fractures.W. B. Saunders Co.,, 1923
- Boston Med. and Surg. Jour. July 4, 1895;
- Fractures and Dislocations.J. B. Lippincott Co.,, 1925
☆From the surgical service of St. John's Long Island City Hospital, Drs. Frederick C. Keller and Robert E. Brennan, Attending Surgeons.