This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Radium therapy of teratoid tumors of the testicle.J. A. M. A. 1921; 77: 1237
- The treatment of epithelioma of the penis with radium and roentgen rays.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1926; 15: 36
- The treatment of teratoid tumors of the testis with radium and the x-ray.J. Urol. 1925; 8: 149
- The treatment of the undescended or maldescended testis associated with inguinal hernia.Ann. Surg. 1908; 48: 321
- Teratoma testis and its derivatives.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1911; 7: 230
- Neoplastic diseases.W. B. Saunders Co, Phila1919 (Chapter xl)
- The economics of disometry in radiotherapy.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1923; 10: 944
- The operative treatment of tumors of the testicle, with the report of thirty cases treated by orchidectomy.J. A. M. A. 1914; 63: 2009
- The radical operation for teratoma testis, with the report of five cases.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1919; 28: 495
- A clinical lecture on abdominal tumors associated with diseases of the testicle.Lancet. 1907; 1: 1409
☆Read before the American Urological Association, New York Branch, Nov. 23, 1927.
© 1928 Published by Elsevier Inc.