This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Tuberculosis of the Kidney.in: Ed. 9. Mayo Clinic, Collected Papers. vol. 5. W. B. Saunders & Co, Phila1913
- Clinical observations of 203 patients operated on for renal tuberculosis.J. A. M. A. 1912; 58: 397
- Modern Urology.Lea & Febiger, Phila1918
- Diseases of the Kidneys, Ureters and Bladder.D. Appleton & Co, New York1914
- Physiotherapy in renal tuberculosis.J. Urol. 1924; 12: 493
- Is our present day treatment of renal tuberculosis correct?.Med. Klink. 1926; 22: 1032
- Treatment of tuberculosis of the kidney.The Practitioner. 1927; 118: 150
- The late results of renal tuberculosis.Brit. J. Tuber. 1925; 19: 188
- Diagnosis of renal tuberculosis.J. Urol. 1927; 17: 287
- Arch. Surg. 1927; 14: 786
- Heliotherapy in genito-urinary tuberculosis.J. A. M. A. 1927; 89: 1941
- Modern Surgery.in: Ed. 9. W. B. Saunders Co, Phila1925: 1289
☆Read before Staff of The Alfred Benjamin Dispensary, December 2, 1926.
© 1928 Published by Elsevier Inc.