This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Annals of Surgery. 1927; 83 (While al1 the principles of this quarantine have been used for twentv-five years in IiteralIv hundreds of cases and the quarantine has been ro;ghIy described in other articIes on drainage. the fuI1 iIlustrated techique for the preparation and appIication of the quarantine was first pubIished in): 808
- Application of the Principle of the Quarantine in “Abdominal Surgery”.Annals of Surgery. June, 1927; (See) (Figs. I-/ and 18) (article on)
- Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1924; 38: 723
- Surg., Gynec., & Obst. 1928; 47: $93
- Treatment of Cancer.Northwest Medicine. March, 1927; (See) (Fig. I) (article on)
Received: April 8, 1929
© 1929 Published by Elsevier Inc.