This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Some observations on the problem of cancer control.Am. J. Surg., n. s. 1928; 4: 663-682
- Cancer and tuberculosis.Am. J. Hygiene. January, 1929; 9: 97-159
- A Manual of Pathological Anatomy. Blanchard & Lea, Phila1892 (Trans. from last German ed. (4 vols. in 2))
- Über Tuberkulose und ihre Beziehung zu Karzinom, Ulcus ventriculi, Kyphoskoliose and anderweitigen pathologischen Prozessen.Zeitschr. f. Tbk. 1922; 35: 327-342
- Studio sperimentale sull'antagonismo fra tuberculosi e cancro.Rif. Med. 1926; 42 (Naples): 195-200
- The clinical association of cancer and tuberculosis, with report of a case.Am. J. M. Sc., n.s. 1902; 124: 97-105
- Cancer and acquired resistance to tubercle.Lancet. 1925; 2: 644
- The tubercle bacillus and cancer in mice.Med. J. Australia. Feb. 9, 1929; : 160-184
- Standard Methods of Milk Analysis.1923
- Aetiology of malignant new growths.Lancet. 1925; 2: 109
- Die Erysipel-, Erysipeltoxin- and Serumtherapie der bösartigen Geschwülste.1897 (Leipzig)
- The treatment of inoperable malignant tumors by repeated inoculations with living cultures of the streptococcus of erysipelas.Am. J. M. Sc. May, 1893;
- The treatment of malignant inoperable tumors with the mixed toxins of erysipelas and bacillus prodigiosus.in: Trans. 3d Internat. Cancer Conf., BrusselsAugust, 1913
© 1929 Published by Elsevier Inc.