This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Intercostal neuralgia as a cause of abdominal pain and tenderness.Surg. Gynec. Obst. 1926; 42: 625
- Gastric Function in Health and Disease.Oxford Univ. Press, N.Y.,1926
- The simulation of various intra-abdominal lesions by intercostal neuralgia of the abdominal wall.M. J. & Rec. 1929; 129: 64-67
- Disturbed reflexes: Their significance in acute abdominal diseases.Surg. Gynec. Obst. 1926; 43: 806
- Autonomic Nervous System.Lea and Febiger, Phila.,1929 (1927. Quoted by Kuntz:)
- Physiology and Biochemistry in Modern Medicine.C.V. Mosby Co.,, St. Louis1922
- Autonomic Nervous System.Lea and Febiger, Phila.,1929 (1909. Quoted by Kuntz:)
- Autonomic Nervous System.Lea and Febiger, Phila.,1929
- Neuralgia of the intercostal and first lumbar nerves.Penn. M. J. 1929; 32: 876-880
- Simulation of gall-bladder disease by intercostal neuralgia of the abdominal wall.Ann. Surg. 1927; 86: 747
- Pain in the diagnosis of abdominal pathology.Med. Bull. Lycoming Co. (Pa.) Med. Society. June, 1929;
Received: May 7, 1931
© 1932 Published by Elsevier Inc.