This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Treatment of abdominal injuries in children.Ann. Surg. 1929; 90: 206
- Serious intra-abdominal trauma without external evidence of violence.Surg., Gynec., Obst. 1931; 52: 767
- Injuries to the abdominal viscera.Ann. Surg. 1929; 90: 351
☆Read before the New York Society of Industrial Medicine, by Dr. Roland L. Maier due to the illness of the author, on May 14, 1931, Auburn, N. Y.
© 1932 Published by Elsevier Inc.