This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Experimental studies on the etiology of chronic ulcerative dysentery; preliminary report.J.A.M.A. 1924; 83: 332
- Surg. Gynec. Obst. 1930; 50: 964-972
- Ann. Int. Med. 1930; 4: 122-123
- Physiological rest as applied to chronic ulcerative dysentery.Surg. Gynec. Obst. 1913; 16: 610-614
Received: April 24, 1931
© 1932 Published by Elsevier Inc.