This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Spinal Anesthesia.Hoeber, N.Y.,1929
- Practical Local Anesthesia.Lea & Febiger, Phila.,1923
- Rectal anesthesia with tribromethyl alcohol.Am. J. Surg. 1930; 10: 70-72
- Sodium isoamylethyl barbiturate as an auxiliary anesthetic.Am. J. Surg. 1930; 10: 55-59
- Pharmacological action of sodium amytal.Am. J. Surg. 1930; 10: 35-53
- Spinal anesthesia.Am. J. Surg. 1931; 11: 478-484
- Regional Anesthesia.Saunders, Phila.,1923
- The trend of subarachnoid block.S. Clin. North America. 1930; 10: 671
- Controllable spinal anesthesia.J. M. Soc. New Jersey. 1927; 24: 425
- Avertin anesthesia in obstetrics.Am. J. Surg. 1930; 10: 76
- Avertin basal anesthesia.Am. J. Surg. 1930; 10: 73-75
- Regional Anesthesia.Davis, Phila.,1921
- Tribomethanol anesthesia.Arch. Surg. 1930; 21: 887-897
Received: June 6, 1931
© 1932 Published by Elsevier Inc.