This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- On the pathological changes in Hodgkin's disease with especial reference to its relation to tuberculosis.John Hopkins Hosp. Rep. 1902; 10: 133
- On the pathological histology of Hodgkin's disease with a report of a series of cases.Bull, Ayer Clin. Lab. Penna. Hosp. No. 1. 1903; : 4
- Hodgkin's Disease.in: Osler and McCrae's Modern Medicine. Phila.4. 1915: 755
- Various studies of Hodgkin's disease.Arch. Int. Med. 1912; 12: 236
- J.A.M.A. 1913; 61: 1803
- Am. J. Path.3. 1927: 551 Scientific proceedings of the twenty-seventh annual meeting of the American Association of Pathology and Bacteriology.
Jaffe, R. H. Stated at Clinical Pathological Conference, Cook County Hosp., Chicago, Ill.
- Neoplastic Diseases. Etiology of Lymphosarcoma.in: Saunders, Phila.,1919: 375
- Mycosis Fungoides, Human Pathology.in: J. B. Lippincott, Phila1926: 298
- Universal leukemia cutis.Arch. Dermat. & Syph. 1924; 10: 579
Received: May 16, 1931
© 1932 Published by Elsevier Inc.