This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
Breasted, J. H. The Edwin Smith Surgical Papyrus. Univ. Chicago Press.
Bryan, C. P. and Bles, G. The Papyrus Ebers. London.
- The Berlin Medical Papyrus.1909 (Leipzig)
Adams F. The Genuine Works of Hippocrates. N. Y., Wood.
- Imbrication or lap joint method: a plastic operation for hernia.Chicago M. Rec. 1895; 9: 67
- One hundred cases of radical cure of inguinal hernia by authors method.Arch. et atti del Soc. Ital. di chir. 1888; 5 (pt. 2): 315
- The History and Literature of Surgery.in: Dennis, System of Surgery, N. Y.vol. 1. 1895
- Old Masterpieces in Surgery.Omaha, Neb. 1928; (privately printed)
- Hernia.N. York M. J. April, 1890;
- Hernia.in: Keen's Surgery. Saunders, Phila1919
© 1933 Published by Elsevier Inc.