This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The experimental production of several different varieties of bone sarcoma.Am. J. Roentgenol. & Rad. Therap. 1931; 15 (June): 441
- Results of irradiation in the treatment of operable osteogenic sarcoma of the long bones.Radiology. 1933; 21 (Oct.): 318
- Endothelial myeloma or Ewing's sarcoma.Radiology. 1931; 16 (May): 726
- The treatment of sarcoma of the long bones.Ann. Surg. 1933; (March): 434
Coley, W. B. Diagnosis and treatment of sarcoma of the long bones. Atlanta Proc. Inter-State Postgrad. M. A., p. 165.
- Primary malignant tumors of the long bones.Arch. Surg. 1926; 13 (Dec.): 779
- Primary malignant tumors of the long bones.Arch. Surg. 1927; 14 (Jan.): 63
- Five year cures in malignant bone tumors.Surg. Gynec. Obst. 1934; 58 (Feb. 15): 471
- Diffuse endothelioma of bone.in: Proc. N. Y. Path. Soc.21. 1921: 17
- Neoplastic Diseases.in: Saunders, Phila1928: 252
- Neoplastic Diseases.in: 1928: 334
- Further report on endothelial myeloma of bone.in: Proc. N. Y. Path. Soc.24. 1924: 19
- A contribution to the knowledge of endothelioma and perithelioma of bone.Ann. Surg. 1905; 42: 358
- Tumors of bone.Am. J. Cancer. 1931; : 379
- Ewing's sarcoma: small round cell sarcoma of bone.Arch. Surg. 1930; 20 (July): 246
- Arch. Surg. 1930; (Feb.)
- Bone sarcoma.Surg. Gynec. Obst. 1927; 44 (April): 107
- Ewing's tumor (primary intracortical or subperiosteal lymphangio-endothelioma).Arch. Surg. 1934; 28 (Jan.): 66
- Endothelial myeloma, Ewing.Arch. Surg. 1926; 12 (April)
- An apparent recovery from multiple sarcoma.Am. J. Surg. 1928; 2 (Feb.): 188
- Surg. Gynec. Obst. 1927; 44 (Part 2)
© 1935 Published by Elsevier Inc.