This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The treatment of ring worm infection of the hands and feet.N. York J. M. 1929; (Dec. 1)
- Chemotherapy of ringworm infections.Arch. Dermat. & Syph. 1931; 29 (Dec.): 937-1150
- Mycotic paronychia and dermatitis; a hitherto undescribed condition apparently peculiar to fruit canners.Arch. Dermat. & Syph. 1925; 11 (Feb.): 186
- Ringworm of the hands and feet.J. Oklahoma M. A. 1929; 22: 113
- Treatment of ringworm infections of the feet with the ethyl chloride spray.Southern M. J. 1930; 23 (Dec.): 1128
- Complete and permanent removal of toe nail in onychogryposis and subungual osteoma.Am. J. Surg. 1933; 19 (Jan.): 93
© 1935 Published by Elsevier Inc.