This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Sliding herniae of the ascending colon and cecum, the descending colon, sigmoid and bladder.Ann. Surg. 1930; 91 (Oct.): 745-760
- Strangulated femoral cystocele.Ann. Surg. 1933; 98 (May): 724-732
- Hernia of the urinary bladder.J. Missouri M. A. 1931; (Nov.): 516-519
- J. Urol. 1929; 21 (Feb.): 275-277
- Diverticulum of bladder hernia.Am. J. Surg. 1931; 12 (April): 139-141
- Brit. J. Urol. 1930; 2 (March)
© 1935 Published by Elsevier Inc.