This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Nouvelle methode therapeutique pour les algies peripheriques: Injection de alcool dans l'espace arachnoidien.Rev. neurol. 1931; 2: 485
- Care of advanced carcinoma of the gastro-intestinal tract.J. A. M. A. 1933; 101: 1141
- Intraspinal (subarachnoid) injection of absolute alcohol for the control of pain in far advanced malignant growths.J. A. M. A. 1934; 103: 242
- Intraspinal (sub-arachnoid) injection of alcohol for pain associated with malignant conditions of the female genitalia.J. A. M. A. 1935; 105: 406
- Relief of intractible pain by the intraspinal (subarachnoid) injection of alcohol.Am. J. Surg. 1934; 25 (Aug.): 217
- Controllable spinal anaesthesia.Jour. Med. Soc. N. J. 1927;
- Experimental injection of ethyl alcohol into the lumbar sub-arachnoid space with neuropathological studies.Western Jour. Surg. Obst. and Gynec. 1935; (July)
- Anomalies of the lower spine: consequences and treatment.Orth. i. Traumatologia. 1931; 4: 5
- An explanation of the results of the “Alcohol Block.”.Am. J. Physiol. 1931; 97 (July): 597
© 1936 Published by Elsevier Inc.