This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Arbeiten a.d. pathologisch-anatomischen Institut zu Tubingen. 1904; 4: 398
- Hyperparathyroidism: tumor of parathyroid glands associated with osteitis fibrosa.Endocrinology. 1929; 13 (May–June): 232
- Entfernung eines Epithelkorporperchentumors wegen Ostitis Fibrosa.Wien. med. Wchnschr. 1927; 77: 1734
Dubois, E., J. C. Aub, W. P. Bauer and RichardSon, N. Personal Communication.
- Hyperparathyroidism.J. A. M. A. 1929; 92: 951-952
- Jour. Endocrinology. 1929; 13 (May–June): 233
- Hyperparathyroidism: Tumor of parathyroid glands associated with osteitis fibrosa.Endocrinology. 1929; 13 (May–June): 243
- The extraction of a parathyroid hormone which will prevent or control parathyroid tetany and which regulates the level of blood calcium.Jour. Biol. Chem. 1925; 63: 395-438
- Parathormone dosage and serum calcium and phosphorus in experimental chronic hyperparathyroidism leading to ostitis fibrosa.Jour. of Exper. Med. 1931; 53 (May): 591
- Hyperparathyroidism: generalized osteitis fibrosa.Brit. Jour. Surg. 1931; 19 (Oct.): 203
- Dyspituitarism.Arch. of Int. Med. 1933; 31 (April): 487
- Parathyroid tumor and changes of the bones.Arch. of Inter. Med. 1930; (Amsterdam, Holland) (Sept.)
- Generalized cystitis fibrosa cystica associated with parathyroid adenoma.The Jour. of Bone and Joint Surg. 1932; 14 (Jan.)
- Osteitis fibrosa with initial symptoms resembling rheumatic infection.Brit. Med. Jour. 1930; (July 5)
- The clinical aspect of disturbances of the parathyroid gland.Can. Med. Asso. Jour. 1931; 24 (May)
- Osteitis Fibrosa, monocystic, polycystic, and diffuse.Radiology. 1929; 13 (Dec.)
- Osseous System.Year Book of Radiology. 1932;
- Osteitis fibrosa cystica generalisata with hyperparathyroidism as etiology.Amer. Jour. Roentg. and Radium Ther. 1931; 25 (June)
- Hyperparathyroidism: a case of osteitis fibrosa cystica with cystic adenoma of parathyroid.Guy's Hospital Reports. 1931; 81 (July)
© 1936 Published by Elsevier Inc.