This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Brit. M. J. 1930; 2 (Lond.): 179
- Obstetrics.in: 6th Edition. D. Appleton & Co, N. Y1930: 1015-1017
- Am. J. Surg. 1927; 3: 452-455
- Surg., Gynec. Obst. 1929; 48: 701-711
- Principles and Practice of Obstetrics.in: 5th Edition. W. B. Saunders Co, Phila1928: 841-845
- Medical Commentories. 1795; 10 (Decade 2): 247-252
- N. Eng. J. Med. 1931; 205: 22-23
- Proc. Roy. Soc. Med.24. 1931: 1625 (Lond.)
- Tr. Obst. Soc. Lond. 1878; 20: 126-130
- Am. J. Obst. and Gynec. 1927; 13: 307-322
- N.Y. Med. Jour. 1914; 99: 882
- Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. ii. W.B. Saunders Co, Curtis Phila1933: 176
© 1936 Published by Elsevier Inc.