This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Unusually large lipoma of the scrotum.Acta Dermat. 1933; 21: 72
- Lipo-myxo-sarcoma of the scrotum.Brit. J. of Urol. 1933; 5 (March): 49
- Lipoma of the scrotum.Urol. and Cutan. Review. 1930; 34 (May): 299-301
- Lipoma of the testicle.Annals of Surg. Feb. 1927; 85: 275
- Intrascrotal Lipomata.Jour. of Urol. 1927; 17 (June): 557-565
- Fatty tumors of the inguinal canal and scrotum.Southern Med. Jour. 1928; 221 (Dec.): 1005-1007
- Textbook of Pathology. 1925; (Thirteenth Edition)
© 1936 Published by Elsevier Inc.