This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Report of a case of retained placenta, clinically placenta accreta.Jour. Am. Med. Assn. 1924; 82: 1780
- Placenta accreta; a review of the literature and the report of two personal cases.Surg. Gynec. Obst. 1933; 57: 343
- Placenta accreta; its incidence, pathology and management.Surg., Gynec. Obst. 1924; (Feb.): 181
- Placenta accreta; report of a case.Colorado Med. 1925; (April)
- A case of placenta accreta.Am. J. Obst., Gynec. 1931; 22: 106
- Report of a case of placenta accreta; with a discussion of its treatment and the unusual sequelae.Am. J. Obst. Gynec. 1929; 17: 58
- Abnormally deep growth of chorionic villi; anatomicropathologic studies of causes of placenta accreta, increta or destruens.Ztschr. f. Geburtsh. u. Gynak. 1934; 108: 25-69
- Abandonment placenta accreta in uterus of patient who had had Cesarian section previously; return of uterus to normal state without complication; case.Policlinico. 1933; 40 (sez-prat): 347-349
- Placenta accreta partialis; case.Folia Gynec. 1932; 29: 269-300
- Placenta accreta in multiparous woman; surgical therapy; case.Lisboa Med. 1933; 10: 414-427
- Case of placenta accreta with pathological description.J. Obst. & Gynec. 1933; 40 (Brit.-Emp.): 855-858
- Placenta accreta; report of a case with review of lit.Southwest-Med. 1933; 17: 55-58
© 1936 Published by Elsevier Inc.