This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A case of possible obstructive pancreatitis is reported, which recovered after surgical intervention.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Reverse colles fracture—a plea for closed reduction.Jour. Am. Med. Assn. 1935; 105 (Dec. 28): 2151
- Transactions of the New York Surgical Society.Ann. Surg. 1915; 61: 740
- Reversed colles fracture. Successful reduction by closed method.Jour. Am. Med. Assn. 1935; 105 (Dec. 28): 2151
- Notes on the Modern Treatment of Fractures.in: D. Appleton & Co, New York1899: 134
- Reversed colles fracture with special reference to therapy.J. A. M. A. 1935; 104 (June 29): 2324
© 1936 Published by Elsevier Inc.