This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Ritual of a surgical operation.Brit. Jour. Surg. 1920; 8 (July): 27
- How can we determine the efficiency of surgical masks?.Surg. Gynec. and Obst. 1930; 50: 266
- Jour. Am. Med. Assn. 1927; 88: 1392
- Surg. Gynec. and Obst. 1926; 338 (Sept.)
- Experimental study of the efficiency of gauze face masks.Am. Jour. Pub. Health. 1920; 10: 34
- The Importance of adequate masking during operation.Ann. Surg. 1934; 100 (Nov.): 1008
Maes, Urban. Aseptic Surgical Technic, Lewis Practice of Surgery, Vol. 1, 7, 2.
© 1936 Published by Elsevier Inc.