This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A case of bronchiogenic carcinoma of the main bronchus is observed in which there were cardiac metastases whose isolated nature suggests dissemination by blood borne cellular emboli.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Metastatic Carcinoma of the Heart Secondary to Primary Carcinoma of the Lung.J. of Thoracic Surg. 1932–1933; vol. 2: 87-98
- Metastases to the Heart from Malignant Tumors.Am. Heart J. 1927–1928; 3: 219
- Tumors of the Heart.New York M. J. 1922; 115: 97-110
- Tumors of the Heart.New York M. J. 1922; 115: 158-161
Kaufmann, E. Pathology, Vol. 1, p. 84.
- A Case of Renal Adenocarcinoma with Unusual Manifestations.Am. J. of Cancer. 1931; XV: 1570-1576
- Weiner Med. Woch.Pathology. 1878; Vol. 1 (quoted by Kaufmann, E.): 28
- Primary Malignant Growths of the Lungs and Bronchi.Longsmans, Green and Co, New York1912
- Primary Carcinoma of the Lung.Quart. J. Med. 1929; 22: 413
- Ueber Lungencarcinom.Virch. Arch. f. path. Anat. 1925; 255: 107
- Primary Carcinoma of the Lung.Amer. Rev. of Tuberculosis. Jan., 1930; XXI: 1
- Metastatic Tumors of the Heart.Am. J. of Cancer. Jan., 1934; 20: 33-48
- Cancer of the Heart.Ann. Surg. 1926; 63: 161
- Primary Carcinoma of the Lung.Williams and Wilkins Co, Baltimore1932
- Primary Carcinoma of the Liver.Am. J. of Cancer. June, 1934; 21: 315-362
© 1936 Published by Elsevier Inc.