This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Embley Memorial Lecture. Anesthesia in military hospitals.M. J. Australia. 1943; 1: 89-92
- Pentothal sodium intravenous anesthesia: a modification in technique of administration.Anesth. & Analg. 1942; 21: 178-179
- Continuous drip method of pentothal sodium in major surgery.Bull. Am. Ass. Nurse Anesth. 1943; 1: 144
- J. M. A. Alabama. 1943; 12: 325
© 1944 Published by Elsevier Inc.