This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Wound healing and infection after local implantation of sulfonamide powder.J.A.M.A. 1943; 122: 1003-1006
- The misuse of sulfonamide compounds.J.A.M.A. 1942; 118: 959-961
- Problems in local use of sulfonamides.M. Ann. District of Columbia. 1942; 11: 211-213
- Observations on topical use of sulfonamide derivatives.J.A.M.A. 1942; 118: 511-513
- Correspondence.J.A.M.A. 1943; 123: 503
- Local sulfonamide therapy, collective review.Internat. Abstr. Surg. 1942; 74: 571-577
© 1944 Published by Elsevier Inc.