This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Cryoablation of unresectable malignant liver tumors.Am J Surg. 1996; 171: 27-31
- Requisites for successful cryogenic surgery of cancer.Arch Surg. 1971; 102: 45-48
- A 5-year study of cryosurgery in the treatment of liver tumors.Arch Surg. 1991; 126: 1520-1524
- Hepatic cryosurgery: biological and clinical consid-erations.J R Coll Surg Edin. 1992; 37: 369-372
- Treatment of hepatic metastases by cryotherapy and regional cytotoxic perfusion..Gut. 1993; 34: 1156-1157
- An assessment of tumour cell viability after in vitro freezing.Cryobiology. 1985; 22: 417-426
- Survival after hepatic cryotherapy for hepatic metastases.Br J Surg. 1992; 79 (Abstr): 452
- Intralesional ethanol in the treatment of unresectable liver cancer.World J Surg. 1995; 19: 801-806
- Nonsurgical treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhotic patients.World J Surg. 1995; 19: 42-46
© 1996 Excerpta Medica, Inc. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.