This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Percutaneous Ethanol Injection for the Treatment of Small Hepatocellular Carcinoma Study of 95 Patients.Gastroenterology. 1990; 5: 616-626
- Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Alcohol Injection of Small Liver Metastases.Cancer. 1994; 73: 294-297
- Intrahepatic or Systemic Infusion of Flurodeoxyuridine in Patients With Liver Metastases From Colorectal Carcinoma..Cancer. 1994; 73: 1134-1142
- Hepatic Arterial Floxuridine and Leucovorin for Unresectable Liver Metastases From Colorectal Carcinoma.Cancer. 1994; 73: 1134-1142
- A 5 Year Study of Cryosurgery in the Treatment of Liver Tumors.Arch Surg. 1991; 125: 1520-1524
- Cryoablation of Unresectable Malignant Liver Tumors.Am J Surg. 1996; 171: 27-31
© 1996 Excerpta Medica, Inc. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.